Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving? maybe


I know I will not be able to post tomorrow so I want to wish you all the Happiest Thanksgiving ever and I truly hope all of you have plenty to be thankful for. My day as I have just been informed will be spent with my inlaws. Which will require tolerance and those of you who kow me know that I am not a carrier of tolerance. So it raise these level it will require beer or something more alcoholic. I do love My wifes parents but they are best taken in small doses. Thanksgiving is not a small dose. I will do my best to be nice for the sake of my families holiday. I ahve also been told that my Sister in Law may be attending now this creates a problem. She is by far the most selfish person I have ever met and My in laws seem to forget my wife exist whenever she is around. If she brings her bratty kids I can assure you 2 things will happen 1. something will be broken 2. my wifes parents will also forget that my children exist. But don't worry yourself I will introduce them to the door should this happen. So my Thanksgiving is already over as far as I am concerned. I will spend most of the day with my remote and a several MGDs.


be safe all


me


Daily quote:


I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. - Jon Stewart

No comments: