Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pissed



So I get up at 5 am get showered dressed all the morning necessities taking care fo so i acan be at the voting booth by 6 am when they open. I am greeted with a line of at least 200 hundred people with 12 booths. So I figure I have time I wait. Now why am I pissed well from the conversations around me roghly 90% of the people there did not have to be there, I heard alot of Moms who were discussing there day of taking the kids to the sitters so they could go shopping and wanted to get there voting "out of the way" alot of SnowBirds (retired folks from colder areas who migrate here every summer) very few of un were there who had to get to work. So of course there were alot of people myself included who just had to leave, I had to get to work SO allthese selfish pigs could vote. Well thanks assholes. Oh if only steemrolling morons was legal. maybe they should have some kind of thing so people who need to get to work could have a seperate line or some sort of front of the line pass. Oh I am sure some Obama lover would wine about that. Oh and on that if Obama wins (which he prob will) I give this country 3 years before we are no better than france a bunch of fuckin pussies who would rather lie down and fuck then face any problems. Now don't get me wrong I am all for Lying down and fucking but sometimes works had to get done. If he wins mark my words we will have surrendered in Iraq, Afginistan, and will be attacked again but this time with no repercussion to the attackers only love our enemies speaches. So go ahead idiots make the worst mistake this country has made ever.
You bunch of assholes.

Step off soapbox

Ok be safe

me
Obama stupid quote of the day:
"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK."

No comments: