Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Much calmer now


It took a while but I have calmed down. I would like to say that we have just elected a very liberal Democratic president and a very liberal house and senate. Well the excuses are gone I for one will be sitting here a year from now laughing as we will still be in recession we will still be in a huge financial crisis and they will still be trying to blame the Republicans. But mark my words folks it will be scary We will be very unsafe as a country and individually Enough said, So I have another race this weekend only a half marathon but 13 miles is nothing to scoff at. I will let you know how it goes. Nothing new really going on here well I guess that switching from from cable to direct tv is news and it has a story but that is a blog for tomorrow. So be safe

Me

Today's Stupid Obama Quote

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

No comments: