Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well I have decided to start blogging again


I got bored with it I guess and now I have the bug again. I considered making a whole new format then I said what the hell just stick with the one you have and run with it. I will no longer only p0st about running but whatever the hell I feel like. To be honest this is my blog I will right whatever I want. Fuck, shit, damn, see anything goes. to the possible 3 people who may read this if you are offended by pretty much anything go away. I will steal a line from the Slayer song Disciple

"I hate everyone equally You can't tear that out of me No segregation -separation Just me in my world of enemies"


So be warned I may even post pics of boobs.

No on to me. I am of course still running I am in taper mode right now I have a Marathon in a little over 2 weeks and this taper is killing me I keep thinking I started to early, I didnt run far or long enough, I am still running but of course not near as long. 7 a few days ago 5 the other day and 4 yesterday, I may run 10 on Sat. I am also in a constant fight with shin plints but icing and Ibuprofin (will now be considered Vitimain I) cover it nicely along with stretching, and the foot alphabet. After that nothing a few beers can't take care of.

Ok I am excited to blog again I hope to have fun with it and keep doing it. So if you are there ask me anything I will answer any question. But until then a little about me.


I am 38, male and married. I am a father, firefighter and runner.

My wife is still hot. I love the Miami Dolphins so much I have broken things

when they have lost (last year was not pretty in my house every sunday)

I get goose pimples when they win. The thought of them in the Super bowl Is

so over whelming I don't think I could watch.

I Believe John Mcain will run the country better than Obama. It is not a Party thing just how I feel. If I have to pick I would say the only reasonI am Republican is I am against Abortion. My general attitude is whatever and nothing absolutely nothing is worth is worth stresing about. Calm down. I can slove pretty much any problem I have on a good long run.

I have no best friend but several really great friends.


Ok that is it for now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I kept you on my Bloglines. Welcome back.