Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some days you have nothing to say


Today is one of those days nothing worth mentioning happened. We spent the day cleaning the Fire Station and Trucks. In between runs but they are just what I do and not to talk about. Let me tell you this, tapering is killing me I have a few ultra running friends and a wife who keep telling me to calm down and I don't need another long run. But I am freaking out people. I guess after preparing this much running everydays longer and longer you just get used to it and to just stop and dramatically cut back well, it feels weird. Well onto other things our team is all set up for the Ragnar relay in feb I am really excited about this but I warn you A van full of firefighters no sleep and running every couple of hours well I wouldnt get to close if I were you.

Ok short on today but hey everyday can't be great unless of course your me

be safe

Chuck Norris factoid:
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain

No comments: