Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Monday, May 3, 2010

I just don't understand what these people are thinking

I am sure the subject of immigration is the most blogged about subject this month. I have made my feeling clear on it. I will add to that in saying I feel 99.9% are here to work and do not cause any problems. My issue is my status as a Christian Man. Now let me start this by saying I am a Heavy Metal fan, when not listening to that I listen to Christian radio and this is where I find my problem. I listen to these Christian talk shows and I have to say these folks truly do not understand what being a Christian is all about, as I listen to them demand deportation, demand that we stop taking care of people, demand that we do not love and help our fellow man. Like I said they do not understand. The scary part is they have large amounts of followers who believe this dribble. Like it or not the only people who seem to want to help are Catholic Priest. Yes I know they Catholic Church has a sorted past but most are good men and women But I have to quote the Angels and Demons Movie when at the end the Cardinal said "Religion is flawed because men are flawed including this one" So if any of you read this. Love your fellow man or do claim to be Christian.

Be safe

Me

No comments: