Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Days keep happening


Well I am back to work after over two weeks off and I have to say this sucks. I really need to concentrate on my second career choice as a lottery winner, I really believe I would be good at it. As for work, well I came back to the exact same bullshit I left. I dont know why I expected something different I just did. let me just say If the pwers that be would just leave us the fuck alone and let us do our jobs wether if it is on a call or work around the station all would be well.


Nothing really happening anywhere, my wife and I have been doing alot of yard work and gardening. it is something we both really enjoy doing. It may be that we just enjoy being together which is pretty cool cause we have been married for almost 19 years and we still enjoys being around each other, we have our moments but who doesn't. With that another boring entry comes to conclusion. I wish I had more but I guess no news is good news.


Be safe


me

No comments: