Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wanna laugh


Go read some blogs these people are the biggest whiners of the face of the planet, Read them OOOOh I'm depressed, Oh My spouse won't have sex with me so I am going to cheat, Oh I'm fat, Fucking waaaaaah. Man up you bunch of bitches (or woman up as the case may) be Everyone of you has an excuse. The best part is as I have written about before is there are so many that will say it is OK. You can write about anything, debauchery, hedonism, being fat, being sick, being hooked on drugs or alcohol. and there is always someone to say oh that's OK it's not your fault. Everything is someone Else's fault, or societies fault. Well now you are gonna hear from me.


1. It is your fault. If your fat exercise and diet, if your depressed get pills, exercise get over it.
you can change it if you just would quit making up excuses.

2. Hooked on something easy answer quit. NO shut up it is not a disease, cancer is a disease,
you have an addiction so quit. if you really do not want to drink then don't if you want
to quit drugs quit. Don't come to me with your bullshit either. I quit smoking and chewing. I
am not saying it is easy because it is not but it is possible if you just will. I am sure all those
with cancer would love to "quit" cancer.

3. Pro Choice. I believe in Pro choice but it is a bit different the only choice you have is rather or
you chose to do it so you chose to get pregnant that was your choice now raise your child. OK
OK I will say in extreme cases those of rape incest or actual possibility of death to the mother
abortion be allowed but lets go over those rape and incest first if the these were the only
reasons for abortion the numbers would drop 99.9% and everyone knows it. Now for the
mother having the possibility of dying by being pregnant. Some one would have to explain to
me the chances of this and the reasons not is this day and age. But if you must discuss this
how many mothers or fathers out there would not die right now for there children. If you
cannot yes to this then you do not deserve to be a parent anyway. There is an old saying that
goes something like this "If you don't have anything Worth dying for, what do you really have
living for" remember it.

Now I know I have gotten off the true nature of this blog "running" well sorry but I needed to vent.

But if you must know I got in an awesome 5.5 miles last night during one of the boys football practices a great run with an average 8.5 miles pace


OK all now in the nature of this particular post


Fuck off

No comments: