Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Monday, August 6, 2007

Crapple again


Another frozen Ipod. Luckily this time I was able to unfreeze and not lose all my music but I did lose all my workout data and I was about 3/4 done and had a pretty good hill coming up. OS I needed the music. I am still pretty pissed about the workout data a good 5 miles that will not be on the nike website. At least I had the music and I finished pretty strong. Oh well.


Nothing new going on boys are of course in football and at practice as we speak. my wife is jogging by the higg school so she can pick them up. Soooooo that is about it. I have a few days off of work and plan on hitting the road hard in prep for D-land half in 3 weeks. I am still confident on the sub 2 hour but we will see.


be careful out there


Daily Quote:


Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

No comments: