Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Back out there


Great 7 miles yesterday. I love the feeling after a run. the tired but feel great feeling. It is the best part. I have to take my daughter to her aunts for her last summer hoorah, so the run will be short very short just a quick 4. Oh add 2008 08 wildmiles to the "upcoming runs" list.

OK all post after porb on Mon
be careful out there

Daily Quote:


"I'm going to go out a winner if I have to find a high school race to win my last race." - Johnny Gray

No comments: