Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OK People I have to live in this fucking state


Things are going way to far, First we pass SB1070 or I should say our Gov. Signed. I have made my opinion on this matter quite clear. So again I will say I am both for and against this bill for reasons I have already stated. But I will again say that this whole thing is the fault of the Federal Govt not doing its job and our illusterouis president spouting off at the mouth over matters he has not attempted to understand. So first 1070 then our Govenor signs a bill stopping all ethnic studies, so no African Studies, no Mexican studies etc. in Public Schools. Now a Mural painted by school children of children as raised all kinds of heated contraversy. Appearantly as this mural was being painted again by school children (the perdominent child is painted with brown skin) Seen here as they were painting it they were yelled at and heckled by drivers passing it adult drivers. Now some idiot city council man chimes in some racist remark and we again have nationwide attention as being racist and frankly I am begining to believe it. While I am not nor would I ever be racist. It is becoming embarresing to live here and to be associatted with it. Everyone thinks Arizona is racist, Bands are canceling concerts (I will say I dont care no bands I like have canceled and those that have are only pissing off there fan base) tourism is suffering and so on. For the most part people Arizona is a great state run by idiots so give us a chance....



No running today I am working so more on that later..


besafe and dont hate


me

No comments: