Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Once a again

Why am I here?
First to log my training for a marathon I am running, I will be logging miles, data and generally how my runs go. Once that is done I will be preparing for another marathon and a Biatholon. So prepare for that.
I will go over the daily family deals including raising 2 teenagers a boy and a girl. and how that deal with there 11 year old brother. Detailing my youngest sons first year in Pop Warner and My oldest first year in High School Football. My attempts to have a fourth child and the story behind that. Lastly anything I feel like saying.

So here we go. While researching blogs I have found that there are some real freaks out there. People who cheat on there spouses and that hords who come along and tell them it is ok. The deviants can always find someone who will tell them it is ok. Freaks!
I could show you a few one of them even turned off there comments because of me, she appearantly did not like me telling here she was wrong. Now look I am actually a very religous person. But I do not believe you have to be a believer to know that cheating is wrong, sexually depravity is wrong. Abortion is wrong. No we cannot do what ever we like, there are reprocutions for our actions. I do not think I have to explain that. We all know it we just choose to ignore it. I found many more freaks and freaky things on blogger alone but they are post for another day.

Now for the running news, well what a great day to start a blog with the intent on blogging and talking about daily runs when you don't run that day. My excuse? Well, it's raining. For the second morning in a row (weird for us) so nothing today. Hopefully tomorrow we will be back on the road. Football practice starts on Tues for both boys so Stand by for that.

So with that

Out

No comments: