Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Standing down

We are not going anywere this time. So it is back on the road tomorrow. My last run sucked ass so I intend to make up for it in many miles. I will keep you informed. This weblog has been suffering as of late but both of you loyal readers know I have been a bit busy. It is back to full capacity starting now or tomorrow. Including daily motivation and "motivational" posters



be careful out there

me

No comments: