Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, October 27, 2011


Its true friends its all true. This small patch represents the hardest year of my life. I now wear it proudly on my right shoulder of my uniform shirt. I will adnit I am scared to death. I will be advising from time to time of how this whole thing is going.


So nothing else new around here our the weather has cooled finally, I got in a great 12 mile run yesterday and I am well on my way to the Goofy Chellenge in Jan. For those of you who do not know I will be running a half marathon on Sat Jan 7 and a full on Jan 8th. all the details can be found http://www.disneyworldmarathon.com/            so all the training for that will be the begining of most of these entries. Well I no longer have excuses for not keep this blog up, so keep returning for hopefully regular updates.
Maybe I need to add some sort of niche to it I dont know maybe I can be the first guy to cook through some cook book and regail both of you with what could only be hillarious results.

Oh hell I dont know so stay tuned I will be back

be safe all

more soon

Me!

No comments: