Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Epi, Shock, Lido, Epi, Shock, Lido, Epi, Shock, Lido

And that is what I have learned.....Well a bit more than that. For instance when to do that, Quite important it seems. So as you can tell I have been busy so the sporatic entries will remain. Especially since our ride and clinical time will be starting very soon. I have already told my wife and Kids goodbye and that I will see them in a couple of months. So as for things to report well a whole lot of nothing, which I like. Kids are still in school. Second semester of college for my oldest has begun and the Marine Corps OCS deal is still in the works. So stay tuned I am sure something will happen. As for now I would love to post a Pic of anything but of course stu[id blogger wont let me...


Be safe both of you

Me

No comments: