Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

lazy, lazy, LAZY!!! Well maybe


Thats me, I have not been running since my last post. Now don't get me wrong I do stuff the usual routine consist of to places work and home. I will being with work


If we don't go to the gym ( yes people I have a job that pays me to go the gym) on that note I feel you sould be happy that firefighters go to the gym. But everyday it is not possible so if we don't I do 300 pushups not all at once but throughout the day. At home I hit the gym and usually pretty hard ther are of course lazy days but I am still there. But running has not been happening although i do pretty invloved leg workouts. I just really hate running in the cold, I don;t know why I just do. Super hot days no problem the cold just sucks.


I wil get back with the program but not tomorrow I have to deliver Christmas presents. Friday for sure....... Sunday For sure.
be careful out there
me

No comments: