Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NIV) I am a Christian a Husband, a Father, and of course a Marathon runner. What more could anyone ask?

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back into it


Two runs in one day. 1 word AWESOME. nothing real far one 3 miles with hill work then later that evening a fast 5 miler. I ahve to admit this is not the first time I ahd done this and the last time it led to Achilles tendinitis, or at least help it along. Well I don't care I need to run and I will. needless to say I am back out in full force. I wish I had more to say but this is a running blog and and that was all the running I have done in the past day. So more tomorrow.
Stay Safe
Daily Motiviation:To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”

No comments: